Stef plus 3 said… 61
Mya would look so cute in the “lil sis” tee.
Stef btbcunninghamfamily at gmail dot com
March 18, 2009 5:48 PM
My kids are the cool kids of the neighborhood! Wanna know why? Just check out Shaun below.
That’s a Baby Rock Apparel t-shirt he’s wearing. It says “Sorry girls, I only date models”. Hoodies and headwear, tees and tunes are just some of the cool choices that you can find at Baby Rock Apparel. With sizes ranging from baby to big kid I was excited that they had stuff for Shaun. He’s a big kid so I got him the 8T and it should fit through the summer. The first night he wore it we out to dinner and our server loved it. I love fun clothing for my kids and Baby Rock Apparel hits the nail on the head.
Founded in 2004, Baby Rock Apparel was created out of the necessity to clothe infant, baby and toddler boys in trendy baby clothes. Baby Rock Apparel was among the first baby clothes manufacturers to offer hip baby clothes with an edge for boys and girls. The market is crowded with followers, but Baby Rock continues to lead the pack with innovative stylish designs on one-pieces, t-shirts, hoodies, caps and beanies.
Making much more than a fashion statement, Baby Rock Apparel donates a portion of its profits to The Pediatric Cancer Foundation. “Cancer has impacted our family like it has so many others, so we found it fitting to contribute to this great foundation to help kids”, says Kimberly Strayer, President of Baby Rock Apparel.
Baby Rock Apparel has offered a LookWhatMomFound reader the chance to win their choice of a onesie or tee. Need to buy something from them NOW, use discount code lookwhatmomfound to get 15% off any purchase till April 16th.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Baby Rock Apparel, then come back and leave me a comment letting me know what tee or onesie you would pick. (non-bloggers are welcome to enter. Be Sure To Leave a Valid Email Address)
Extra Entries: Mandatory Entry must be done first. Leave a new comment for each action taken.
- Follow LookWhatMomFound on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link to your tweet
- Tweet this giveaway once each day for 1 extra entry per day, leave a link to your tweet
- Follow LookWhatMomFound publicly (button on right sidebar)
- Enter another Spring Blog party giveaway, tell me which one you entered (you get an extra entry with each other giveaway you enter)
- Grab my Spring Party button
- Grab my LookWhatMomFound button or add LookWhatMomFound to your blogroll
- Blog about this giveaway with links back to Baby Rock Apparel & LookWhatMomFound
- Join PlayDate Picks Forum, leave an introduction let me know your member name
If your entries do not follow the rules, they will not be eligible to win.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on Tuesday March 31, 2009. If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. I will email prize winner and also post winners name here on LookWhatMomFound the day after the contest ends.Winner will be chosen at Random! I will be using Random.com to select the winner.Contest open to U.S. residents only.