Whitney Olson Smith said… 26
I added your LookWhatMomFound button.
March 24, 2009 2:28 PM
BabyLegs are the ideal fashion accessory for spring dresses and sandals while keeping your babies leg covered and warm.
Nicole Donnelly, then a stay-at-home mom, created BabyLegs to keep her dear daughter, Sara’s, little legs warm, while she was diaper free to allow bad rashes to heal. This impromptu invention not only allowed Sara’s rash to heal, but also protected her from many elements, made diaper changes quick and easy, kept her knees protected while crawling, and provided sun protection. Beyond all of these benefits, the leg warmers were also very fashionable. After numerous inquiries from other moms about where Donnelly found the little leg warmers, she began selling her invention out of a diaper bag, and the popularity of BabyLegs spread quickly throughout the community. BabyLegs can now be found in over 50 countries from Israel to Chile to Iceland. That is our rash to riches story – we hope you enjoy our sweet BabyLegs.
- Follow LookWhatMomFound on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway
- Follow LookWhatMomFound publicly (button on right sidebar)
- Enter my RuffleButts Spring Blog party giveaway, come back and tell me you did
- Grab my LookWhatMomFound button or add LookWhatMomFound to your blogroll
- Blog about this giveaway with links back to BabyLegs & LookWhatMomFound
- Join PlayDate Picks Forum, post your introduction, let me know your member name
If your entries do not follow the rules, they will not be eligible to win.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on Monday April 6, 2009. If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. I will email prize winner and also post winners name here on LookWhatMomFound the day after the contest ends.Winner will be chosen at Random! I will be using Random.com to select the winner.Contest open to U.S. residents only.