Sara and Alex said… 36
I follow you on twitter and tweeted it http://twitter.com/SaraMama
March 25, 2009 1:02 PM
The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the weather is heating up and there goes your little girl running away barefoot in the grass wearing her RuffleButt.
RuffleButts are adorable ruffled diaper covers that can be worn under dresses or by themselves for those little girls who prefer to be free. They come in all sorts of colors, styles and prints so you can have a Rufflebutt for each day of the week and for every wardrobe change. My personal favorite is LIME, it’s a fresh spring color that would lend nicely to all the gorgeous floral dresses on the market.
For a complete outfit check out the beautiful swing tops and one-pieces rompers. Simple trendy tees for a more casual look are also available but aren’t any less cute especially when combined with the frilly cuteness on you little girls bottom. I can’t wait to get to the beach this summer so my little girl can wear hers.
Win your own white woven Rufflebutt from me!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit RuffleButts, take a look around and tell me something else you LOVE. (non-bloggers are welcome to enter. Be Sure To Leave a Valid Email Address)
Extra Entries: Mandatory Entry must be done first. Leave a new comment for each action taken.
- Subscribe to the RuffleButts newsletter (found at the top of the page)
- Follow LookWhatMomFound on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway, retweet each day for an additional entryFollow LookWhatMomFound publicly (button on right sidebar)
- Enter my Baby Rock Apparel giveaway , come back and tell me you did
- Grab my LookWhatMomFound button or add LookWhatMomFound to your blogroll
- Blog about this giveaway with links back to RuffleButts & LookWhatMomFound
If your entries do not follow the rules, they will not be eligible to win.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on Thursday, April 2, 2009. If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. I will email prize winner and also post winners name here on LookWhatMomFound the day after the contest ends.Winner will be chosen at Random! I will be using Random.com to select the winner.Contest open to U.S. residents only.