jenbutterfly12 said…I signed up for email updates.
I liked the Star Kick solo soccor trainer to give as a gift.
jenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com.
I’ve mentioned how fanatical we are about sun care. We slather on sunscreen, wear hats, wear sun protection swimwear and lug umbrellas to the beach. Last year we brought this HUGE tent that needed poles and weights, it wasn’t even meant for the sun, it was the kids play tent. Shae sat in it but it wasn’t really protecting her from anything but the sand.
This year I was sent an angel! SKLZ sent me an amazing Sport-Brella. The Sports-Brella offers almost instant shade from sun, rain and wind with UPF 50+, blocking 99.5% of UVA & UVB rays. With its side flaps opened up this is going to give about 7’ of coverage. A perfect size for a family that totes coolers and chairs, no more threat of things getting too warm, especially the kids. Included are several stakes and tethers to help in the wind or to stand up for top coverage in the rain. Coming in its’ own sleeve it was easy to carry around.
Here are the full features in case I missed something.
• Protection from sun, wind and rain
• Easiest setup shelter available thanks to umbrella action
• Rugged umbrella structure with side flaps for full cover protection
• Top wind vents and side zippered windows for efficient airflow
• Maximum sun protection UPF 50+ and water repellent
• Protects over 99.5% of UVA and UVB rays
• Internal pockets for stakes, valuables and gear
• Includes convenient carry bag plus tethers and ground stakes for extra stability
SKLZ is your go-to place for everything sports related. If I hadn’t already planned out Rob’s Father’s Day gift we would be getting this Badminton set. SKLZ carries a wide selection of training and practice equipment for sports. With celebrity athletes such as Derek Jeter, Andy Roddick and Maria Sharapova using SKLZ equipment you know you’re getting quality construction and materials. Starting out with baseball and softball trainers they have expanded into Lacrosse, Golf and Soccer. SKLZ can be explained by one simple phrase: Practice-Play-Win.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above and please be sure I have a way to contact you.
• Grab my LookWhatMomFound button or add LookWhatMomFound to your blogroll, leave site link
• Follow this blog
• Become a fan of LookWhatMomFound on Facebook
• Leave a relevant comment on a non-giveaway Article or Review, let me know which post you chose
• Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound via email, see sidebar
• Enter another LookWhatMomFound giveaway, leave a comment for each one you enter