I received my Copper tee and immediately put it on and while it’s a little snug (everything is) it’s super soft and the colors are rich. The tee is actually a good length too, I’m always complaining about too short shirts, skin peeking out when sitting, but this tee is a great length, no riding up. Sabreena quickly agreed to the saying and that made me feel good. “You are the bomb mom” she said, awwwwwwwww. This tee is going to look great with jeans, khakis, casual skirts and even lazy lounge pants if I’m feeling the need for a pick me up.I’m including The Bomb Mom in the Baby Shower Blog Party because every new mom sometimes needs a reminder that she is amazing, selfless and worth more than the her weight in gold. Give that gift that makes everyone take notice, give that new mommy you know a tee that says a thousand words with just three.
Visit The Bomb Mom and tell me who in your life deserves the title The Bomb Mom. It could be your mom, neighbor, best friend, sister or yourself.
EXTRA ENTRIES: To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above and please be sure your email in in your comment, attached to you blogger dashboard or easily seen on your website/blog. I will not search through About Me/Contact Me links.
- Follow Mom and Dad and TheBombMom on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway DAILY for an additional entry each day, copy and paste this message: Who is TheBombMom in your life, win a tee to express your love or proclaim your status @lkwhtmomfound http://tinyurl.com/phwnyr
- Leave a relevant comment on a non-giveaway Review or Article; let me know where to find your comment
- Enter any other Baby Shower Blog Party Giveaway for an extra entry for each one entered
- Grab the LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! button or add us to your blogroll, leave site link
- Follow this blog
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! RSS Feed, see sidebar
- Become a fan of LookWhatMomFound on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with link to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! and The Bomb Mom for 3 extra entries
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Friday, August 21, 2009. Winners will be announced and emailed and will have 48 hours to claim prize. This contest is open to US residents.