When you are invited to a Baby Shower are you always stuck on what to buy. Gift Certificates are practical, clothes are cute and diapers are boring. Give something FUN but useful like a Diaper Cake from The Baby Gift Basket Co. The Friendly Frogs 3-Tier Diaper Cake is stuffed full with 35 disposable diapers, a plush frog, a hooded towel, an assortment of Johnson’s baby care products and much much more. The mother to be is going to love this thoughtful yet dynamic gift.
I was able to review the Grow-A-Tree Baby Gift Basket. This adorable gift basket comes with a sweet white bear, plush blanket, silver rattle and everything you need to plant your own tree and watch it grow along with your new baby. This gift is also available as a Special Edition that includes the Shel Silverstein classic The Growing Tree.
The Baby Gift Basket Co. focuses on not just cute things but gifts that are functional, high quality and unique. The “ingredients” are hand-picked to be different than other products on the market. The New Mom Gifts are extra-special as they put mom first. As a mom I could rattle of a half-dozen reasons why I need this gift for me.
The Baby Gift Basket Co. has provided a fantastic list of special things to do for your friend that has just been given strict bedrest.
1. Place the phone next to the bed, along with paper, pen, and phone book.
2. If at all possible set up a remote control T.V. It would be nice to have a CD player, radio, tape combo close by also.
3. Pick out some great magazines for her. Health and Beauty and by all means Baby ones too.
4. Offer to check out library books for her. If she has a laptop, she can reserve books on your card, or her own and you can pick them up and return them for her.
5. Make special goals for yourself, to do for her. One week send her flowers, or buy some and drop them off. Maybe the next week bring her some lotions. On another week you can send her a care package. Start stocking up on things she will need at the hospital. Travel size lotions, shampoos, make-up, baby clothes.
6. Visit, but give her some time alone too. She will get very tired being on bed rest and will need some down time too.
7. Offer to fluff pillows, clean, wash laundry, anything you can see is bothering her that she can’t get done.
8. When you arrive and before you leave make sure she has plenty of fresh cold water, and any snacks she could keep next to her.
9. Offer to rent movies.
10. Be a friend and listen, even if she has told you the “bed rest story” over and over again. She is lonely and needs someone to listen. Be an encouragement, be her cheerleader and remind her she is doing this for the baby. Commend her. This will help to boost her morale.
The Baby Gift Basket Co. is giving LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! readers the chance to win a super cute Diaper Cake (value $50)for that special little baby coming into your life. Choose between, Ballerina Bear, Puppy Paws or Super Star Bear. Visit The Baby Gift Basket Co. and tell me what OTHER item you would love to give that special mom-to-be or little baby coming into this world.
EXTRA ENTRIES: To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above and please be sure your email is in your comment, attached to you blogger dashboard or easily seen on your website/blog. I will not search through About Me/Contact Me links.
Enter any other Baby Shower Blog Party Giveaway for an extra entry for each one entered
Grab the LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! button or add us to your blogroll, leave site link
Follow this blog
Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! RSS Feed, see sidebar
Become a fan of LookWhatMomFound on Facebook
Blog about this giveaway with link to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! and The Baby Gift Basket Co. for 3 extra entries
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Friday, August 21, 2009. Winners will be announced and emailed and will have 48 hours to claim prize. This contest is open to US residents.