I remember Sabreena’s, Shaun’s and Shae’s first steps. It’s an overwhelming and joyous moment. I specifically remember than they were not wearing shoes, barefoot is best for babies. But what about those times when shoes are necessary like when it’s time to leave the house.
Stride Rite has been in the baby, toddler and kid shoe business for 85 years. With that kind of longevity they must be doing something right. Stride Rite realizes that shoes not only have to look good but they have to fit and be tough enough to withstand the rigorous demands of little moving feet. After some extensive research with New York’s Hospital for Special Surgery Stride Rite has develop the SRT collection, a line of shoes designed to improve the way a baby learns to walk via a sensory feedback system, a flexible design that allows for more freedom of movement, and a unique construction that reduces stumbles and falls.
Shae is past the beginning walking stage but Stride Rite is still is a great choice for toddler feet. Toddler Tech, the next step up, is a collection of shoes made from light weight materials, deep flexible grooves for stability and mobility and an airbag in the heel for shock absorption for comfort. Shae has been wearing her Sydney Fall shoes since they arrived a couple weeks back. They fit is great, the style is cool and the colors are fantastic for the fall season. With it’s Velcro strap Shae is able to put these on herself and the open top allows her to show off cute patterned socks.
Stride Rite wants to give LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! readers the chance to win a pair SRT shoes for their own little one(you are able to pick the size and gender but shoe style will be up to the sponsor). Visit Stride Rite and tell what shoes you would love to have for your own child.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above and please be sure your email in in your comment, attached to you blogger dashboard or easily seen on your website/blog. I will not search through About Me/Contact Me links.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! email RSS feed, see sidebar
- Follow LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too!, see bottom of this page
- Grab the LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! button, let me know where to find it.
- Leave a relevant comment on a non-giveaway Review or Article; let me know where to find your comment
- Enter any other current Giveaway for an extra entry for each one entered
- StumbleUpon LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too!
- Fave LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! on Technorati
- Follow Mom and Dad and StrideRite on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway DAILY for an additional entry each day, copy and paste this message: WIN @StrideRite kids shoes from @lkwhtmomfound …and Dad too! New SRT Collection for little feet http://bit.ly/5yHio
- Become a fan of LookWhatMomFound on Facebook
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Wednesday, October 21, 2009. Winners will be emailed and will have 48 hours to claim prize. This contest is open to US residents.