And the winner is:
Facebook Fan of Both
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
Most people have heard of bamboo fibers for use in clothing, bedding and bath textiles. Bamboo is a not only a renewable resource it is naturally smooth, soft and non-irritating. This makes bamboo a desirable material for those with sensitive skin. This doesn’t mean bamboo isn’t perfect for everyone though. Its round fibers make it possible for the fabric to lie softly next to the skin instead of rubbing against it like other synthetic fibers. Its breathability and insulating properties also make bamboo the perfect year round material for garments.
The selection at DreamSacks® is vast; clothing for men, women, kids and babies plus lush bath towels, silky sheets and fun accessories. Win a Sophie Short Wrap right here at LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! Visit DreamSacks® and tell us another item you would love to try out.
Dad’s Perspective: I liked the look and feel of the jacket, it gave a simple outfit a little pizzazz while still looking comfortable.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above and please be sure your email in your comment, attached to you blogger dashboard or easily seen on your website/blog. I will not search through About Me/Contact Me links.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed
- Leave a relevant comment on a non-giveaway Review or Article; let me know where to find your comment
- Enter any other current Giveaway for an extra entry for each one entered
- StumbleUpon LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too!
- Follow Mom and Dad and Dreamsacks on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway DAILY for an additional entry each day, copy and paste this message: win a bamboo @Dreamsacks wrap from @lkwhtmomfound @and_Dad_too! http://bit.ly/37895
- Become a fan of LookWhatMomFound and Dreamsacks Facebook
This is a sponsored review/giveaway but the opinions and descriptions presented belong solely to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too!