There is less than 1 week left to enter to win a ConAgra Foods gift basket for hosting your own Child Hunger Ends Here rally to raise awareness, funds or food to #fightchildhunger.
I’m hosting a neighborhood Block Party in Baltimore, MD with a bounce house, games, food and fun but you don’t need to do something so elaborate. Virtually any effort you make for this cause will not only count as chances to win but will also make a great impact in your community.
Here are some simple ideas for your own neighborhood rally
- gather your mom friends for playdate and ask each family to bring a food donation for a local food pantry
- let your children host a Lemonade Stand outside neighborhood grocery store
- ask local elementary school to run a Penny Drive and donate proceeds to Feeding America
- Invite family for dinner and use participating ConAgra Foods as the meal’s ingredients
- take advantage of spring weather and host your own yard sale
- host a bake sale at your place of worship
I told you it doesn’t take a lot of work, money or effort. The possibilities are endless. Use your imagination, use your environment just add an extra step into your everyday to help the 17 million children who are hungry each day. So far over 350 rallies have been registered across the United States. Get yours registered and enter to win a goody filled basket from ConAgra Foods and Desperate Housewives.
This is a sponsored post but the opinions and descriptions presented belong solely to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! Your experiences and reactions may differ from ours.