Music soothes the savage beast. It can at least bring some peace and calm to a stressful or hectic day. This is what my Music of the Spheres Soprano Chimes do for me. Sitting on my deck with the wind blowing, sun shining, drink in hand and the soothing musical sounds are a great way to wind down at the end of the week.
“These are professional grade, hand tuned wind chimes that are built to last. The sleek design of black, powder-coated, aluminum alloy tubing make these chimes outstanding in both sound quality and visual appeal. They are the only brand we carry at Olive Barn because no other brand meets the industry standards for tonal quality, sustain and durability. Best of all, these are made right here in the USA. Handcrafted in Austin, Texas by the talented artisans at Music of the Spheres®, Inc.”
I was given the opportunity another great item from Olive Barn. With a shop full of unique and eco-conscious garden goodies I was ecstatic when I opened up my Gypsy tuned wind chimes. We had the perfect spot near the sliding glass doors so that they can be heard inside also. Being on the end unit and having a field behind us gives us these great winds throughout the day. We are constantly being serenaded by the dingdong sounds.
A few weeks back Shaun and I were admiring wind chimes at a local shop and we realized we didn’t like the “tinkling” sounds that come from the smaller, lesser quality instruments. He picked out a wind chime very similar to the one received from Olive Barn. We ended up not purchasing it due to other purchases made that day. He’s very excited about having one now; he knows it makes his mommy happy.
Whether it’s a beautiful set of wind chimes or striking sun-catchers or seeds and bulbs for the garden Olive Barn has a mix of practical and indulgent gifts for yourself and others. Being a “green” business is also very important. Using only eco-friendly shipping materials whenever possible helps them make a positive impact on the world we all live in. They like this planet and they want to keep it around for as long as possible.
Shopping is fun and exciting at Olive Barn but winning is even better. Win Music of the Spheres Soprano Wind Chimes for yourself. Listen to the available tunings and tell me which you prefer.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above and please be sure your email in your comment, attached to you blogger dashboard or easily seen on your website/blog. I will not search through About Me/Contact Me links.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed
- Leave a relevant comment on a non-giveaway Review, Family Story or Article; let me know where to find your comment.
- Enter any other current Giveaway for an extra entry for each one entered
- Follow Mom and Dad and Olive Barn on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway 1 time per day, please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: Wind Chime #giveaway from @OliveBarn @lkwhtmomfound @and_dad_too http://bit.ly/cfs0oy
- Like LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! and Olive Barn on Facebook AND post about this giveaway on your wall. (include link to giveaway)
- Blog about this giveaway, including links to this post and the sponsor as well as a complete description the the contest and prize
- Follow LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via Google Friend Connect (bottom of page)
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Monday, October 4, 2010. The winners will be emailed and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to US residents only. For complete rules please read our contest rules page.