Who’s your best friend? Is it diamonds? Maybe they aren’t my besties but I have a deep love and respect for them. Diamond.com has been serving customers since 1999 with a passion and devotion unmatched by others. Their diamond rings, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets are designed with an emphasis on both quality and enduring style. All diamonds used in our fine jewelry collection meet specific quality thresholds established by our merchandisers. Our diamonds are pre-selected from a network of highly skilled gemologists who mark, cut, shape and polish each diamond to bring out its optimal brilliance and beauty.
My jewelry collection just grew with the addition of this Daisy Diamond Bracelet. It’s dainty and pretty and modern and sparkly thanks to the 5 clusters of diamonds in the middle of each flower. Perfect with jeans and a tee or a twinset and slacks this bracelet is a compliment to any woman’s wardrobe.
My current diamond collection is small in size; a diamond band from my father, my platinum wedding band and several pendants from Rob. As he’s discussed before my engagement ring was a Tanzanite and I’ve yet to receive those diamond studs I’ve been asking for the last 10 years. The rest of my jewelry is comprised of mine and the kid’s birthstones and lots of silver.
Mother’s Day is around the corner and Diamond.com has so much to choose from whatever your personal style and taste is. Classic studs are always a great choice but a more contemporary colored diamond might be more my choice. The yellow and blue stones might be my new favorite.
Diamond.com procures diamonds from authorized sources and validated through the Kimberly Process, the world’s most respected international certification process that uses strict requirements to control the production of rough diamonds and prevent illicit diamonds from entering the country.
Win the SAME Daisy Silver and Diamond Bracelet ($350 value) that I received. Visit Diamond.com and pick out an ultimate dream diamond jewelry piece you’d love to own.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above. Please note the changes to the entries and frequency, entries that don’t follow rules will be disregarded/ignored/deleted.
- Share this Giveaway and the What She Really Wants blog party with a blog post, Facebook update or email to your friends and family. Link back, cc me or leave your facebook link.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed, bottom of page
- Publicly follow this blog of Google Friend Connect, bottom of page
- Like Us in Networked Blog, bottom of page
- Follow Mom and Dad on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway 1 time per day, please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: Diamond.com Silver & Diamond Bracelet #giveaway @lkwhtmomfound & @anddadtoo http://bit.ly/h7Oa3F
- Like LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! on Facebook AND like this giveaway.
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Friday, April 29, 2011. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our contest rules page.