I love make-up. I think I said it before but I’ll say it again, I love make-up. I don’t even wear a lot of it or wear it every day but I have a bit of an obsession. For High School graduation my grandmother gave me one of those glass and brass bedroom vanities, but from then on I knew I couldn’t live without one. My Marni Merlot Bedroom Vanity Set from Hayneedle is by far the nicest one I’ve ever owned.
A dark rich chocolate wood veneer adds that sophisticated feel. Antiqued hardware adds the grown-up touch. With plenty of drawers and surface space for cosmetics, hair care, fragrance and more this vanity should last longer than that blue eye shadow you picked up on impulse. The stool is upholstered in a simple cream fabric that coordinates with any décor. Even though I don’t wear cosmetics often I like sitting in my own space to apply moisturizer, brush my hair or just file my nails. It’s a girly rite of passage to own a little private luxury bedroom vanity.
The vanity comes pretty much all in one piece. It took more time to take it out of the box than to install the mirror. Rob spent about 30 minutes total with this task. It’s a pretty heavy and bulky piece also; it took both both of us to carry it from the garage to our bedroom. With the bedroom furniture and decor makeover we’ve been doing this particular vanity is a perfect match to the look we are going for; warm, inviting, relaxing and refined. A great bonus to the vanity is the mini jewelry armoire located on the side. I’m planning on adding some extra hooks for bracelets or rings.
Hayneedle is giving a LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! reader their own Merlot Bedroom Vanity Set ($480 value). Visit Hayneedle and tell me what else you must have from their site (include link).
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above. Please note the changes to the entries and frequency, entries that don’t follow rules will be disregarded/ignored/deleted.
- Share this Giveaway and the What She Really Wants blog party with a blog post, Facebook update or email to your friends and family. Link back, cc me or leave your facebook link.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed, bottom of page
- Publicly follow this blog of Google Friend Connect, bottom of page
- Like Us in Networked Blog, bottom of page
- Follow Mom and Dad and Hayneedle on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway 1 time per day, please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: Bedroom Vanity #giveaway from @Hayneedle @lkwhtmomfound & @anddadtoo http://bit.ly/gCE8xm
- Like LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! and Hayneedle on Facebook AND like this giveaway.
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Friday, April 29, 2011. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our contest rules page.