Whether it’s a LBD or a sophisticated wrap-around Shabby Apple has you covered with its eclectic collection of women’s dresses. Shabby Apple returns to what dresses were always meant to be — a one-piece outfit. No need to add anything…no tank tops, no cardigans, nothing (except accessories, of course!).
I’ve been scoping out Shabby Apple for over a year now. I’ve feel in love over and over with so many dresses but always chicken out at the last minute over which one to get. I love dresses but my body is weird, I’m a bigger girl with large boobs, long torso but short legs. Dresses hit me at a weird spot on my legs and tend to be shorter in the back, probably due to my butt. I tend to steer clear of dresses just to avoid frustration. Shabby Apple has come up with solutions for trouble body areas by dressing you by your body shape.
Just a couple short questions and you are brought to the best selections for your shape. I’m a womanly apple; not a category they have but one I think that would best suit me. I haven’t yet picked out my ideal dress yet, I have commitment issues. But these are the couple that I truly love the look of even if they aren’t the right fit for me.
The Shabby Apple designers are independent artists. Their designs are submitted and if approved collections are created from their ideas, drawings and sketchings. Doing this I believe keeps the selection fresh, modern and inviting for women coming from all different backgrounds and demographics. The 20-something can shop along-side the middle-age corporate exec and they will each find a style that suits their lifestyle without compromising taste.
With the addition of active wear, swimwear, skirts and accessories you only need to make a couple more stops to complete your wardrobe.
Win a Shabby Apple dress of your choice from one of the following collections” Roamin Holiday, South Pacific, The Berksires, Yosemite, Oh La La, Central Park, Carousel, Baja, All That Jazz and 1943. Let me know which 2 dresses from these collections are your favorites.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above. Please note the changes to the entries and frequency, entries that don’t follow rules will be disregarded/ignored/deleted.
- Share this Giveaway and the What She Really Wants blog party with a blog post, Facebook update or email to your friends and family. Link back, cc me or leave your facebook link.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed, bottom of page
- Publicly follow this blog of Google Friend Connect, bottom of page
- Like Us in Networked Blog, bottom of page
- Follow Mom and Dad and Shabby Apple on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway 1 time per day, please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: Win Dress of Choice from @ShabbyApple #giveaway @lkwhtmomfound & @anddadtoo http://bit.ly/fVFhw3
- Like LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! and Shabby Apple on Facebook AND like this giveaway.
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Friday, April 29, 2011. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our contest rules page.