How long is your Honey-Do list? You know that list that is tacked on the fridge of fix-its and other projects that need to be done around the house. On my list is; hang a picture, vacuum out the air vents near the ceiling, power wash the deck and refinish our end tables. Not a long list but a list of things that neither I nor Rob want to work on.
These lists go away much faster when there is a skilled someone handling the projects. Rob is our handy-man by default. Don’t get me wrong he knows his way around a tool shed but it’s not his favorite thing to do. But you know when I told him he was getting a 255-piece Craftsman Mechanic’s Tool Set for review he was more than excited. He knows that in order for the job to get done RIGHT the correct tools are needed. He also knows that Craftsman is a name to trust.
With Craftsman you get:
- Lifetime Warranty on all hand tools
- Rugged Durability and Consistent Performance
- Superior Service and Support
- Community Insights
Don’t forget Dad this year. It may sound cliché but get him what he really wants from the Sears Blue Tool Crew.
Sears is giving a LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! reader their very own 255-piece Craftsman Mechanic’s Tool Set (valued $300). Let us know what other Craftsman tool that special Dad in your life would love.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above. Please note the changes to the entries and frequency, entries that don’t follow rules will be disregarded/ignored/deleted.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed, bottom of page
- Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect, bottom of page
- Follow Us on Networked Blog, bottom of page
- Follow Mom and Dad and Sears Blue Tool Crew on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway 1 time per day, please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: Just for Dad, 255piece Craftsman Tool Set #Giveaway @lkwhtmomfound & @anddadtoo http://bit.ly/lk8gfL
- SHARE this giveaway on your Facebook wall (easy to use widget at top of post) OR WRITE on our Facebook Wall that you entered to win this giveaway
- LIKE Sears Blue Tool Crew
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
- Leave a relevant comment on any other Review/Family/Article post, let us know where to find it
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Wednesday, July 6, 2011. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our contest rules page.