Wordless Wednesday-Football Practice

9 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Twitter 9 9 Flares ×

Shaun is in his 2nd week and practice. He’s looking good!

doing the karaoke-it keeps the groin loose

running sprints

I Disclose

9 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Twitter 9 9 Flares ×

About Melinda

Melinda is half of the mom & dad blogging team from LookWhatMomFound...and Dad too! Over 4 years ago Melinda left the corporate world to focus on raising her children while being a SAHM. With 17 years of parenting practice to 3 kids life has provided her many experiences that are used to educate the family on morals, ethics and the difference between right and wrong. While academics are very important, a full education goes beyond books and grades. Melinda strives to raise children with good hearts, strong principles and a foundation built on love and respect for others.
Don't miss any of the fun, stay connected by signing up for LookWhatMomFound...and Dad too! RSS Feed or visiting us on LookWhatMomFound...and Dad too! Facebook Page .

Comments

1. holy cow, when did he get so big??!!!

2. I would totally fall on my face trying that!

3. That is so exciting! And who told him he could grow up that fast?!?!

4. How fun! He is looking good on the field…practice, practice, practice:)

5. He looks like he’s having fun!

6. He is giving the sprinting all he’s got, way to go Shaun.

7. Football practice is both fun and work then!

8. Deborah says:

Getting to be such a big boy! Good luck in the season.

9. Candace says:

SO cool! My family and I went grocery shopping Sunday and ran into the coach and he invited my son to join the football team citing he is pretty fast. Honored, but at the same time he doesn’t care he likes wrestling. I’d let him play football if he wanted but I can’t be there for games πŸ™

10. Great action shots!

11. MSRheinlander says:

Awesome!! I bet he loves it : )

12. Bobbie says:

Looks like he is enjoying himself!

13. He is working so hard to be good, I’m sure you are both so proud of him.
    I bet he is going to be a superstar. =)

14. What a work out!

15. Carolyn G says:

Impressive! Do I see a future NFL star?

16. I’m a baby, I keep telling my son no to football. πŸ™

17. It looks like he’s enjoying himself. My little guy starts a 4 year old version of soccer at the end of the month. πŸ™‚

18. He has great form!!!

19. Looking sharp!
    Kas

20. How fun!! Can’t wait to hear how it goes!

21. He’s lookin’ good. I asked my son if he wanted to play and to my surprise he said “no”!

22. Heather says:

Great action shots!

I think Emma is going to be an athlete too. Sure hope so – college is expensive!