About two weeks ago our garage door opener finally called it quits which was a blessing in disguise. Our handheld garage door openers haven’t worked in over a year so I wasn’t to upset when the opener stopped working as well. Luckily about a week or so before the garage door opener quit I was offered the opportunity to review the Genie SilentMax 1000.
We have been using the SilentMAx 100 for about two weeks and one of my favorite things is how quiet it is. Our old garage door opener was so loud that you could hear it in the living room when the garage door would open but no more. I also like the wireless keypad that I installed outside the garage door so I don’t need to go inside the house or have my remote to open the door.
Another cool feature of the Genie SilentMax 1000 is the network adapter that allows the remote that is in Melinda’s car to beep and blink green once closed or red if not closed. This is a cool feature because as we are pulling away from the house we have the comfort knowing that the garage door closed properly.
The Genie SilentMax 1000 comes with a ¾ HPc 140 Volt DC motor, two 100 Watt bulb lighting system and push button programming which makes set up fast and easy. If you want the full list of things that the Genie SilentMax 100 has to offer you can get more information and specification HERE at the SilentMax 1000 product page.
If you need assistance installing your new Genie opener you can locate a dealer HERE. If you are like me and will be installing the opener on your own and need additional video instructions click HERE.
Are you in need of a new garage door opener? If so today is your lucky day because one lucky Look What Mom Found…and Dad too reader will win a Genie SilentMax 1000 of their own. All you have to do it tell me what brand garage door opener you currently have and how old it is.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above. Please note the changes to the entries and frequency, entries that don’t follow rules will be disregarded/ignored/deleted.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed, bottom of page
- Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect, bottom of page
- Follow Us on Networked Blog, bottom of page
- Follow Mom and Dad and Genie Company on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway 1 time per day, please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: #Win a Genie SilentMax 1000 garage door opener @lkwhtmomfound & @anddadtoo http://bit.ly/qDjytX
- SHARE this giveaway on your Facebook wall (easy to use widget at top of post) OR WRITE on our Facebook Wall that you entered to win this giveaway
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
- Leave a relevant comment on any other Review/Family/Thoughts post, let us know where to find it
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Sunday, October 23, 2011. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our contest rules page.