Did you know there is a National Pretzel Day? Snyders of Hanover wants everyone to celebrate with a healthy, salty and crunchy snack not just because they are a leader and innovator in the snacking industry but because they are the makers of some of the most popular snacks around. Just to name a few:
- Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- Olde Tyme Pretzels
- Honey Wheat Sticks (fave in our home)
- Honey Mustard and Onion Nibblers
- Kosher Dill Potato Chips
- Butter Flavored Popcorn
- And more….
Stories say the hard pretzel had its beginnings in Pennsylvania. One story tells of a baker’s apprentice who dozed off while baking soft pretzels. The fire in the hearth died down and he awoke with a start, thinking that the pretzels had not been baked long enough. He fired up the furnace again, baking them twice as long as necessary. When the master baker found out, he was outraged at the “ruined” pretzels. Then, out of curiosity he tasted them. To his delight, he discovered they were crisp, crunchy and delicious. What especially pleased him was that the new hard pretzels also retained their freshness much longer.
From no through April 26th, pretzel fans can visit the Share it, Pin it, Tweet it tap on Snyder’s of Hanover Facebook page to share the National Pretzel Day image on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Visit the contest for more details.
Celebrate National Pretzel Day along with us and enter to win your own prize pack of Snyder’s of Hanover goodies. Tell me your all time favorite snack.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed
- SHARE this giveaway on YOUR Facebook wall
- Like Snyders of Hanover and LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! on Facebook
- Follow Mom & Dad & Snyders of Hanover on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway (1 time per day), please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: Celebrate Nat’l Pretzel Day with @Snyders_Hanover #Giveaway from @lkwhtmomfound @anddadtoo http://bit.ly/IEPRhX
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
- Leave a relevant comment on any other Review/Everyday Life/Thoughts post, let us know where to find it
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Monday, May 14, 2012. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our blog contest rules page.