My makeup collection is not only getting bigger but it’s getting gorgeous thanks to all the blingy things Cattiva Cosmetics keeps sending me. This time I was sent a Divino Lash Mascara. Mascara is NOT something I wear on a regular basis. In fact I don’t even wear it on an irregular basis. Mascara is saved for extra special occasions like weddings and girls nite out.
Its not that I don’t like the look of long lashes I just don’t usually go through the trouble of applying it for daily errands. I actually love the look of fuller thicker eyes and can go without eyeliner if I’ve applied enough mascara. Since Cattiva Cosmetics sent me a Divino Lash Mascara I’ve worn it about 6 times. That’s 6 times in a month. I’m trying to embrace my feminine side a bit more. Wearing yoga pants and tees all day puts a damper on that sometimes but making the littlest effort really makes a difference.
In the above picture you can see the difference between both eyes. I applied 1 coat of Divino Lash Mascara to one eye. It dried quickly and could’ve easily used a 2nd coat but I wanted to see the difference with just one. Clearly my lashes were separated and longer.
You can be a blinged out Cattiva Cosmetics winner by entering here for your own Divino Lash Mascara. Visit Cattiva Cosmetics and tell me something else you’d love to try.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed
- SHARE this giveaway on YOUR Facebook wall
- Like Cattiva Cosmetics and LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! on Facebook
- Follow Mom & Dad & Cattiva Cosmetics on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway (1 time per day), please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: Get Gorgeous with @CattivaCosmetic Mascara #giveaway from @lkwhtmomfound @anddadtoo http://bit.ly/JpD7hE
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
- Leave a relevant comment on any other Review/Everyday Life/Thoughts post, let us know where to find it
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Thursday, May 17, 2012. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our blog contest rules page.