I’ve talked about Shae’s (and my) love for LalaLoopsy dolls. We were introduced to them last year and since then they’ve established their places in Shae’s heart and bed. Recently new Lalaloopsy dolls have emerged; this time for the tub.
Bath toys are hard to come by for mature 4 year olds. Shae has known her colors, numbers and alphabet for quite some time and while pouring water from cup to cup is fun it loses it attraction after a few minutes. Shae likes drama and Lalaloopsy allows her to create her own stories and scenes with adorably decorated and designed dolls.
Coral Sea Shells™ was sewn from a swimmer’s bathing suit. She’s super-imaginative and she loves to pretend she’s a real mermaid. Her favorite hobbies are swimming with the fish and eating seaweed salad. She has a pet blowfish.
Sewn on Date: March 22nd (World Water Day)
Coral Sea Shells along with other mermaid dolls have been joining Shae in the tub for about 45 minutes of play each time. Whether it’s tub toys, littles, minis or original size Lalaloopsy is something all kids (and some adults) will love.
Discover Lalaloopsy Land your child and watch their little faces light up over the cuteness. Even better yet, win your own Lalaloopsy Sew Magical Mermaid Doll AND Lalaloopsy Littles doll. Visit the Lalaloopsy Doll catalog and tell me your favorite dolls.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed
- SHARE this giveaway on YOUR Facebook wall
- Like Lalaloopsy and LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! on Facebook
- Follow Mom & Dad on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway (1 time per day), please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: It’s time to enter to win Lalaloopsy Mermaid and Littles dolls #Giveaway from @lkwhtmomfound @anddadtoo http://bit.ly/IGXjOJ
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
- Leave a relevant comment on any other Review/Everyday Life/Thoughts post, let us know where to find it
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Friday, May 25, 2012. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our blog contest rules page.