It’s All in the Eyes #WordfulWednesday

2 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Twitter 2 2 Flares ×

I love my children’s eyes.  They are very different from each other but each unique and beautiful.  I love seeing them peeking through. We don’t do Wordless Wednesday or Wordful Wednesday often but I knew I wanted to share this.

I Disclose

2 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Twitter 2 2 Flares ×

About Melinda

Melinda is half of the mom & dad blogging team from LookWhatMomFound...and Dad too! Over 4 years ago Melinda left the corporate world to focus on raising her children while being a SAHM. With 17 years of parenting practice to 3 kids life has provided her many experiences that are used to educate the family on morals, ethics and the difference between right and wrong. While academics are very important, a full education goes beyond books and grades. Melinda strives to raise children with good hearts, strong principles and a foundation built on love and respect for others.
Don't miss any of the fun, stay connected by signing up for LookWhatMomFound...and Dad too! RSS Feed or visiting us on LookWhatMomFound...and Dad too! Facebook Page .

Comments

1. Beautiful eyes!

2. I love this picture!

3. What a great photo!! Gorgeous eyes, too :)

4. Carolyn G says:

Wow, great photo. That is definitely framable!

5. What a beautiful photo! I love capturing my children’s eyes as well :)

6. Heather says:

I agree – the eyes are windows to the soul!

7. cool photo, interesting angle.

8. This is a great shot! Definitely needs to be framed for sure :).

9. Great pic

10. Great picture. I love my kids’ eyes. They take after their daddy.

11. Darling! I can tell he’s smiling too! :)

12. They are just beautiful!!! Were you at the park?

13. Beautiful!

14. Lovely! I, too, love the individuality in our children’s eyes. So wondrous!

15. Mitzi says:

Beautiful eyes indeed and what an awesome photo for a Wednesday photo share!

16. Billie says:

What a cool photo, I think you can tell a lot about a person by their eyes.

17. Stacey B says:

Cute! I know what you mean. I love looking at my children’s eyes as well.

18. What a great picture! Their eyes are beautiful and you are right, so different!

19. That is too cute! You captured a great shot!
    Kas

20. Aren’t kids’ eyes amazing! All of mine except one have variations of my husband’s eyes. The youngest one is the only one with my blue eyes.

21. Lindsay says:

They do have very different eyes, but they’re both absolutely adorable!

22. What a great shot! I love that hint of mischief/sparkle I see, too!

23. Awesome shot! Eyes really do say a lot about someone, don’t they?

24. That’s a really neat picture!

25. Love the angle!

26. Great picture! I have to start doing wordless wednesday!

27. what a neat pic!

28. Beautiful. You can tell so much about how a person is feeling just by looking at their eyes.

29. Love it and love the angle of the picture!

30. Kelly says:

adorable! and looking like they are up to no good ;)

31. Beautiful forever photo!

32. Jessica Beard says:

This is a special photo! I love looking at children’s eyes and thinking about looking at the world from their eyes. Everything is brand new and exciting. I wish adults would have the same mind set.