Shaun In Action

5 Flares Twitter 4 Facebook 1 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 5 Flares ×

This is Shaun in action at this past Sunday’s scrimmage.  I am such a happy dad!

I Disclose

5 Flares Twitter 4 Facebook 1 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 5 Flares ×

About Rob

Rob brings a new perspective to the once mommy blog. His insight on technology, parenting and family brings a different spin to the this site, one that is often overlooked in the blogosphere.

Comments

1. Looking good! You must be so proud!

2. Nice shot dad! I am soooo ready for football season :)

3. Wow, he looks pretty intimidating! I bet you’re proud!

4. What a great pic. I can tell why you’re proud! :)

5. Looks like fun! He is very into it!

6. My son wants to play tackle football but Mom not so much!

7. What a great picture! He looks like he is enjoying himself!

8. Oh wow, what a great shot! Our daughter is doing basketball again this year, I love watching her play :)

9. I’m glad you and he can share a football love together!

10. Carolyn G says:

Woo! Football season!

11. Onica {MommyFactor} says:

I bet he’s excited to be back with his teammates

12. Awesome picture! This is definitely getting me pumped up for football season!

13. Such a great action shot – I’m so proud!!!

14. I hope he had a lot of fun.

15. lol That’s awesome! My youngest is considering playing. Not sure my mom heart is ready for football! lol

16. That brings back some memories.

Have a great WW!
    POSH

17. How fun! He looks like quite the athlete!

18. He looks like he means business!

19. LOVE IT! I’m bummed I missed Matt’s game yesterday, I just love seeing the boys out there roughing around.

20. He can’t be big enough to play yet can he?!

21. Betty Baez says:

great picture!! im a big football fan and i use to go to every game my brother had i cant wait for my boys to get older and join the pee wee team :)

22. My son wants to play basketball this year…. I have to find out what age they start. Love his determination. Found you from Momspotted linky <3

23. Awesome picture. I kind of hope my son wants to play football when he gets a little older.

24. Jill L says:

What a good picture!! Good boy.

25. Amazing picture and an amazing moment! My son isn’t on any teams yet, but so far he’s just really into soccer.

26. Football is one sport my kids haven’t tried. That and hockey. Your son looks like a good defender!

27. Amanda says:

Awesome! Go Shaun!

28. ellen says:

Football & fall go together! He has that look in his eyes- great pic!

29. Great photo!

30. Jessica Beard says:

This is a priceless photo! It looks like he loves football.