Back to School is in full swing for the kids but for me I’m getting off to a slow start in the lunch making business. I had all these grand plans of cute bento box style lunches with elaborate pinterest worthy combinations. It’s not happening the way I wanted. You see, life is more hectic than I imagined with all 3 kids in school. I actually have other stuff to do during the day.
Snyder’s of Hanover came to the rescue with a HUGE Crunch Time selection of delicious and wholesome snacks that I can include in the kids lunches.
Snyder’s of Hanover offers more than 20 different shapes, sizes and flavors of pretzels, perfect for making a new lunchtime childhood memory for your kids or keeping up an old tradition of including pretzels in the mix. Lance offers more than two dozen varieties of wholesome sandwich cracker varieties, baked to perfection with real peanut butter and real cheese to keep hunger at bay right through dinner.
We are already HUGE fans of Lance Toasty Snack Crackers. They are a staple in our pantry and are often the snack tossed in my purse for on the go eating. Shae has discovered Toast Chee the cheese crackers with peanut butter filling. These are my dad’s favorite too.
So while I haven’t been on my best behavior with packing those fancy lunches for my kids I don’t mind the shortcuts that Snyders of Hanover and Lance offer. I know they are getting something nourishing and filling to get them through the day.
I’m even going to share the gluten free snack bags with Shae’s class. Parents are responsible for provided snacks to share but I realize the struggles some families have to deal with when other peoples choices don’t fit with their child’s diet. I hope my small contribution helps a kid or two feel included.
Share with my your own favorite Snyder’s of Hanover or Lance Crackers snack and be entered to win a Crunch Time package for you and your family.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above. Please note the changes to the entries and frequency, entries that don’t follow rules may be disregarded/ignored/deleted.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed
- SHARE this giveaway on Facebook: I just entered to win a Back to School package from Snyder’s of Hanover over at LookWhatMomFound..and Dad too! (this update should link back to our Facebook page)
- Follow Mom & Dad & Snyder’s of Hanover on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway (1 time per day), please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: I’m entered to win a @Snyders_Hanover snack package #Giveaway from @lkwhtmomfound @anddadtoo http://bit.ly/RHfTUr
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
- Leave a relevant comment on any other Review/Our Life/Our Travels/Our Thoughts post, let us know where to find it
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Wednesday, September 26, 2012. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our blog contest rules page.