Chasing Mavericks just opened last week to lots of buzz from those adrenaline junkies who love flicks about speed, danger and mind blowing sports and activities.
CHASING MAVERICKS is the inspirational true story of surfing phenom Jay Moriarity (newcomer Jonny Weston). When 15 year old Jay discovers that the mythic Mavericks surf break, one of the biggest waves on Earth, is near his Santa Cruz home, he enlists the help of local legend Frosty Hesson (Gerard Butler) to train him to survive it. As Jay and Frosty embark on their quest to do the impossible, they form a unique friendship that transforms their lives, and their quest to tame Mavericks becomes about more than surfing. Chasing Mavericks was made with the help of some of the biggest names in the surfing world, and features some of the most mind-blowing wave footage ever captured on film.
Cast: Gerard Butler, Jonny Weston, Elisabeth Shue, Abigail Spencer, Leven Rambin
A LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! reader will receive:
To enter just let me know what heart stopping, blood pumping extreme sport you’d love to try out one day.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above. Please note the changes to the entries and frequency, entries that don’t follow rules may be disregarded/ignored/deleted.
- SUBSCRIBE to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed
- LIKE Chasing Mavericks on Facebook
- SHARE this link on Facebook (I entered to win a Chasing Mavericks $25 Visa GC prize pack from LookWhatMomFound..and Dad too! )
- FOLLOW Mom & Dad & ChasingMavericks on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway (1 time per day), leave your twitter link each time: I entered to win a @ChasingMavs $25 Visa GC & more from @lkwhtmomfound @anddadtoo #livelikejay http://bit.ly/101hagx
- ENTER another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
- COMMENT on any other recent(2weeksold) Review/Our Life/Our Travels/Our Thoughts post, let us know where to find it
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Tuesday, November 20, 2012. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our blog contest rules page.