Similar to #FirstWorldProblems us smartphone carrying, minivan driving, Pinterest browsing mamas have our own issues to deal with each day as we tackle the world with kids in tow, errands to run and mani/pedis to schedule.
- The car dealer moved my seat when they changed the oil in my car.
- My Skinny Soy Vanilla Chai Latte has too much foam.
- It’s Saturday night and we’re down to 1 bottle of Moscato.
- The Blow Dry Bar is booked till Tuesday.
- The Zoya nail color I just bought clashes with my new lip gloss.
- Instagram keep shutting down so I can’t share my photo of the long line at Target.
- It’s only Thursday and I’m out of yoga pants.
- It’s so much work to put cases on my goose down pillows.
- I couldn’t DVR the new episode of Scandal because there were already 2 other shows recording.
- The dishwasher wasn’t run last night so now I have to hand wash the cereal bowls.
- The phone battery was low when I went to story time at the library so I had to read a magazine
- I unsubscribed from a newsletter only to get another email confirming my unsubscribe.
If you take offense to any of these then it’s time to take a look at the world you live in an your priorities. I recognize my pettiness and selfishness and can easily poke fun at myself. You should be able to do the same.