This is a sponsored review but all opinions belong to Look What Mom Found…and Dad too!
We as people tend to go to the doctors for every bump, bruise, ache and pain but the one thing that tends to get totally neglected is our vision. I couldn’t tell you the last time I went to have my vision checked but I know it’s been a very long time. You wouldn’t wait for your heart to stop beating before you had it checked out so why do people wait until their vision is blurry or there is some other serious problem before the get it checked out?
There is this site VSP and their main goal is vision and how they can help you save money while maintaining healthy vision.
VSP is the leading not-for-profit vision care company where you’ll get the best value and the lowest out-of-pocket cost on services like:
- Eye exams from the eye care provider of your choice
- Prescription glasses and sunglasses
- Lens options like anti-reflective coating, Transitions lenses, and progressive lenses
- Contact lenses and your fitting and evaluation exam
- Laser vision correction
Enrolling is VSP is pretty easy and there are a few ways to do it:
Enroll in VSP through your employer. Ask your employer if they offer a VSP vision plan. Enroll in VSP during your open enrollment.
No access to vision care through your employer? Purchase an affordable individual/family VSP plan at yourvsp.com. These plans are also great for retirees.
Not sure if your employer offers VSP? Give them a call at 800.877.7195 and they would be happy to help you.
The VSP site is loaded with TONS of information that includes information on member savings, the latest glasses and sunglasses, how to calculate your savings, how to find a VSP provider near you and much much more.
If it’s been a while since your last exam take a look at the VSP site and see how they can help you save some money as well as maintain healthy vision.
VSP was kind enough to offer one Look What Mom Found…and Dad too reader the chance to win either a $100 Visa Gift-card or a pair of $200 designer sunglasses. All you need to do is head over to VSP and tell me something you learned in the Learn About Your Eyes section of the website.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above. Please note the changes to the entries and frequency, entries that don’t follow rules may be disregarded/ignored/deleted
- SUBSCRIBE to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via NEW Email Subscription or BlogLovin
- SHARE this giveaway on your social networks such as Facebook, Google +, Pinterest, Stumble Upon or Other (let me know where you shared)
- LIKE LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! and VSP on Facebook
- FOLLOW Mom, Dad and VSP on Twitter and TWEET this giveaway (1 time per day), please leave your twitter link each time: Win either a $100 Visa GC or $200 designer sunglasses from @VSPVisionCare @lkwhtmomfound @anddadtoo #giveaway http://bit.ly/1czQFEi
- ENTER another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment
- COMMENT on any other Review/Our Life/Our Travels/Our Thoughts post, let us know where to find it
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Monday, September 23, 2013. The winners will be emailed and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Contiguous US residents, age 18 or over. For complete rules please read our blog contest rules page.