Facebook StumbeUpon RSS Email

Summer Release BoxTrolls on Netflix #StreamTeam

1 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Twitter 1 1 Flares ×

Looking for a great movie for the whole family this summer? Sit down with a box of eggs and enjoy The Boxtrolls on Netflix.

Boxtrolls on Netflix a Laika movie

Boxtrolls on Netflix a Laika movie #StreamTeam
As a huge fan of Laika productions, I thoroughly enjoyed going to see it with my sister in theaters. It’s an interesting and unusual story about a little boy, called Eggs, who is kidnapped by trolls that live under a city. As he grows up, he realizes the danger that the sweet and harmless Boxtrolls are in. Believed to be evil, thieving monsters, the town hires Lord Snatcher to capture every Boxtroll in the town. Will Eggs be able to save his family before it’s too late? What wild secrets will he discover on his journey? How adorable can the Boxtrolls get? Find out answers to these questions and more with The Boxtrolls!

ParaNorman, another Laika production, is one of my all time favorite movies but sadly it had been taken off of Netflix. However, there are plenty of other great family friendly movies you can watch this month on Netflix this month.

Boxtrolls on Netflix a Laika movie #StreamTeam

How To Train Your Dragon 2
The Road to El Dorado
Chicken Run
James and the Giant Peach
Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest
Brother Bear
The Dark Crystal
LabyrinthNetFlix #StreamTeam

1 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Twitter 1 1 Flares ×

Comments

1. I’m so glad Boxtrolls is finally out! We loved it in the theater, and we’ve been waiting for it to hit Netflix!

2. Oh, I”m so happy Boxtrolls has finally come to Netflix! I loved this movie in the theater, and I can’t wait to watch it again!

3. Amy Desrosiers says:

I just noticed this was on Netflix! My girls love this movie too!

4. Amy Desrosiers says:

I just noticed this was on Netflix! My girls love this movie too!

5. The Boxtrolls is on Netflix?! Awwwwww yay-uh! We missed it at the theaters and I’ve just been waiting for it to come out. Thanks!

6. We actually saw The Boxtrolls in theaters and the kids really enjoyed it. They will be thrilled to know they can now stream it on Netflix!

7. My kids have been talking about this movie. They will be so glad to see it on Netflix now!

8. My kids will be thrilled to hear this! We missed it in theaters and have been wondering when it will be available online. Thanks!

9. Kristi says:

I have not seen Boxtrolls yet but now that is on netflix I will make a note to have us sit down and enjoy movie night!

10. I was really never interested in this movie and neither was my son, so we never watched it

11. Debbie Denny says:

Oh goody. I know some grandkids that will be happy.

12. Ann Bacciaglia says:

This was a great movie. I took my friends little girls to see it. It was a big hit.

13. We have already watched it twice on Netflix! I love that it’s now streaming so we can rewatch it all summer long.

14. I wanted to see this one! It’s supposed to rain all week, so we will definitely be catching Boxtrolls on Netflix!

15. We missed this one in theaters. Maybe we’ll check it out now that it’s streaming!

16. We saw this movie shortly after it hit theaters. It was so different from most of the other kids movies out there. We loved it.

17. I am thinking when I done with my cable contract that I am going a streaming service.

18. Ah! My kids will be so thrilled. They were waiting to see this, and now they can! How fun.

19. We rented Box Trolls when it came out. The kids loved it! I’m glad we can watch it again and again on Netflix, now, though!

20. My internet is too slow for Netflix. Someday I will have good internet and will be able to watch all the shows I have learned about.

21. Ronni says:

We missed seeing this in the theater Im so glad we were able to grab a copy and finally watch it!

22. Kerrie says:

Wasn’t this such a fun movie?? We really loved it! Totally adding a copy to our home collection