It’s All in the Eyes #WordfulWednesday

I love my children’s eyes. Β They are very different from each other but each unique and beautiful. Β I love seeing them peeking through. We don’t do Wordless Wednesday or Wordful Wednesday often but I knew I wanted to share this.

I Disclose

Comments

1. Marianna says

Beautiful eyes!

2. I love this picture!

3. What a great photo!! Gorgeous eyes, too πŸ™‚

4. Carolyn G says

Wow, great photo. That is definitely framable!

5. What a beautiful photo! I love capturing my children’s eyes as well πŸ™‚

6. Heather says

I agree – the eyes are windows to the soul!

7. cool photo, interesting angle.

8. This is a great shot! Definitely needs to be framed for sure :).

9. Great pic

10. Great picture. I love my kids’ eyes. They take after their daddy.

11. Darling! I can tell he’s smiling too! πŸ™‚

12. They are just beautiful!!! Were you at the park?

13. Beautiful!

14. Lovely! I, too, love the individuality in our children’s eyes. So wondrous!

15. Beautiful eyes indeed and what an awesome photo for a Wednesday photo share!

16. Billie says

What a cool photo, I think you can tell a lot about a person by their eyes.

17. Stacey B says

Cute! I know what you mean. I love looking at my children’s eyes as well.

18. What a great picture! Their eyes are beautiful and you are right, so different!

19. That is too cute! You captured a great shot!
    Kas

20. Aren’t kids’ eyes amazing! All of mine except one have variations of my husband’s eyes. The youngest one is the only one with my blue eyes.

21. Lindsay says

They do have very different eyes, but they’re both absolutely adorable!

22. What a great shot! I love that hint of mischief/sparkle I see, too!

23. Awesome shot! Eyes really do say a lot about someone, don’t they?

24. That’s a really neat picture!

25. Love the angle!

26. Great picture! I have to start doing wordless wednesday!

27. what a neat pic!

28. Cat Davis - Food Family Finds says

Beautiful. You can tell so much about how a person is feeling just by looking at their eyes.

29. Love it and love the angle of the picture!

30. adorable! and looking like they are up to no good πŸ˜‰

31. Beautiful forever photo!

32. Jessica Beard says

This is a special photo! I love looking at children’s eyes and thinking about looking at the world from their eyes. Everything is brand new and exciting. I wish adults would have the same mind set.