Shae loves to spend the night at my parent’s house and now my sister’s. She had her first sleepover at my sister’s last weekend and took along her new Melissa and Doug Trunki rolling suitcase. The Trunki is a little more than just a suitcase actually, it’s also a ride on toy and personalized friends.
Equipped with a tow strap, carry handles, secure catches, integrated wheels and stabilizers to prevent toppling over; the Trunki can handle a child up to 100lbs. An optional accessory is a padded seat that transforms into a saddle bag with lots of little compartments.
As you can see from the all the pictures Shae really made the Trunki her own. She loaded it up with stickers, faces on both ends and destination labels of all the places she wants to take it. So far it’s only gone 1 place but I’m sure it’s going to get a lot of use this summer and beyond.
GummyLump is giving a LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! reader a trunki of their choice. Let me know what color you would choose for that special child in your life.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above. Please note the changes to the entries and frequency, entries that don’t follow rules will be disregarded/ignored/deleted.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed, bottom of page
- Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect, bottom of page
- Follow Us on Networked Blog, bottom of page
- Sign up for the GummyLump Newsletter
- Follow Mom and Dad and GummyLump on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway 1 time per day, please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: I entered to win a Trunki Suitcase #giveaway from @Gummylump @lkwhtmomfound & @anddadtoo http://bit.ly/rh4tPU
- SHARE this giveaway on your Facebook wall (easy to use widget at top of post) OR WRITE on our Facebook Wall that you entered to win this giveaway
- LIKE Gummylump and share why you want to win the Trunki
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
- Leave a relevant comment on any other Review/Family/Article post, let us know where to find it
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Thursday, July 28, 2011. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our contest rules page.