Facebook StumbeUpon RSS Email

All I Needed Was a Bath #WW

2 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Twitter 2 2 Flares ×

Here we go again. Only last week we showed off our new dog Rocky but we are back this week to show you our new new dog Coco (not really a boy’s name). He’s a rescue, about 4 years old and very very playful. When I picked him up he smelled horrible and was matted down. It’s amazing what a bath and haircut will do for a dog’s appearance and personality.

matted dog, max
shaggy dog, dog needs a bath
dog after a bath and haircut, all cleaned up

2 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Twitter 2 2 Flares ×

Comments

1. So much fluffier and I’ll bet he feels so darn good!

2. Marianna says:

So cute! How many dogs do you guys have now?

3. Wow he looks like a whole different dog!

4. Aww, his haircut looks great. How awesome that he’s a rescue! I’m sure he’s glad to have a good home.

5. Congrats! What a nice new family additional!

6. he certainly cleans up well!

7. He came out great!! When I brought Charlie to get groomed I felt like I picked up at different dog at first lol

Will you keep it that short?

• Melinda says:

I remember how different he looked. Yes I like him this short, unfortunately i think the cut revealed some skin conditions #UGH

8. That is a wonderful transformation. Beautiful dog after the makeover.

9. Aww, so sweet! I liked all of his curly hairs! Does his breed have to have it that short or is it just for looks/ease of care?

10. SO CUTE! And he does look much happier after the bath. Dogs: they really ARE just like people. (But better.)

11. Kathy says:

He is adorable. I love his expressions!

12. Lindsay says:

Awww! He’s so sweet!! How are they getting along?

13. Aww, what a sweet little dog! Looks lovely groomed!

14. Aww, what a sweet little dog! Looks lovely groomed!

15. Wow, what a difference a hair cut can make! Looking good!

16. I love it when they get a hair cut!

17. All 3 of my cats are rescues – well the most recent just showed up on my back steps and never left so we got him checked out by the vet ( he had a gnarly bite wound) and now he seems to love being an indoor only cat! Coco was cute before his haircut but even cuter after!

18. So much better- he’s a cutie pie!

19. Wow, a bath makes a big difference! What a pretty dog!

20. AWWW he is too cute!

21. Misadventurous Mommy says:

Aww he’s too cute!

22. Aww, he looks so happy now! What a lovely new addition to your family.

23. Maryann says:

When I rescued my dog he was matted and filthy. I took him to pet smart to be cleaned up. Let’s just say they gave me the wrong dog, and I didn’t know becuase I just got him from the pound. Police were called and we were dog-nappers!

24. Amanda says:

I bet he felt a TON better!

25. Bobbie says:

WOW!! Looks like a completely different pup!

26. Looking good! What a cutie!

27. awwww He looks so happy!!! I’m sure he’s going to love his new home! ^.^
    Thanks for stopping by KreativeKaring and linking up for Wordless Wednesday! Hope you have a great day!

-Samantha
    KreativeKaring.com

28. Candace says:

SO cute!!!!

29. Aww looks all refreshed!