4 years ago #WW

4 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Twitter 4 4 Flares ×

This picture was taken 5/4/08. Shae isn’t even a year old and already a chubby lil thing.
baby shae, baby looking at flowers

4 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Twitter 4 4 Flares ×

About Melinda

Melinda is half of the mom & dad blogging team from LookWhatMomFound...and Dad too! Over 4 years ago Melinda left the corporate world to focus on raising her children while being a SAHM. With 17 years of parenting practice to 3 kids life has provided her many experiences that are used to educate the family on morals, ethics and the difference between right and wrong. While academics are very important, a full education goes beyond books and grades. Melinda strives to raise children with good hearts, strong principles and a foundation built on love and respect for others.
Don't miss any of the fun, stay connected by signing up for LookWhatMomFound...and Dad too! RSS Feed or visiting us on LookWhatMomFound...and Dad too! Facebook Page .

Comments

1. That is such a sweet picture.

2. Jody @ Mommy Moment says:

Awe, she is so so sweet! Oh how the time flies!

3. Heather says:

We had that same onesie!

4. How cute…I love when they are all round and chubby.

5. Let me guess, in the next frame the flower goes in her mouth? :)

6. Aww! Such a sweetie! I was just looking at photos of my kids form that same year! It’s amazing how quickly they grow!

7. Her expression is awesome. I can hear her thinking “Ok, now what do I do with this?”

8. Bobbie says:

Shes adorable! Time flies to fast with little ones! :(

9. She is so sweet! Mine were little chubs too!

10. Aw, she is so cute!

11. So precious! I love looking back at old pics!

12. Lindsay says:

How cute! Isn’t it unreal how fast they grow up?

13. How sweet! I would love to see a side by side then and now :).

14. Awwwww Don’t they get big so quickly!

15. so sweet!

16. She is adorable. Then and now!

17. such a sweet picture…
    don’t they grow so fast?!

would love for you to stop over:

18. Billie says:

How completely adorable, I love those chubby cheeks. And she’s just amazed by the flower.

19. Maryann says:

She is so cute!

20. Katie says:

so precious! I just love those chubby cheeks!

21. She’s so cute! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

22. What a cutie!

23. I remember that sweet face! Seems like yesterday… How fast time flies!

24. What a cutie! Isn’t it crazy to see how much kids change in such a short period of time?

25. Oh my goodness, look at how little she was! They grow so fast!

26. Lauren @ Hobo Mama says:

Oh, wow, they grow so fast! What a cutie! I love looking at baby pictures of my four-year-old and oohing.

27. Awww too cute!!