Aloha Friday – Are You Ready For Christmas

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Head over to An Island Life for more Aloha Friday!!

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants!

My Question is: Are you ready for Christmas. Meaning have you started any shopping at all.

I will say we are not 100% ready but we have started shopping and I would say we are maybe 50% done which is good for us becuase we tend to do a bulk of our shopping last minute.

Comments

1. Nooo. UGH! I am a BahHumbug!

2. Nope. Not at all.

3. Auntie E says

Nothing yet, I decided to only make things this year. so I have stayed away from the stores…Now I need to get started,lol.

4. Upstatemomof3 says

Not only have I started my Christmas shopping – I am done! 🙂 So, yes, I can confidently say I am ready for Christmas.

5. TheAngelForever says

Chanukah is early in December. So to beat the crowds I am really trying to get things done. I have bought a few things so far.

6. I am Harriet says

My kids are pretty much grown so the stress of it all has greatly diminished. Woohoo!

Have a great Friday!

7. Sherri @ Luv a Bargain says

Ha! Not at all. Even though this week I did start thinking a lot more about it.

8. Nope!

9. LADYHIGHTOWER says

I wish I could, but money is tight this year.

10. Lucy postpartumillness.com says

$$ are tight so not yet. I usually start early too.

11. Whimsical Creations says

Yes and we are done! YAY!

12. Jennifer Leigh says

Not even close. I can't wait to get a tree but it stinks b/c we lost all our ornaments in the fire and they are so expensive to replace! Hoping to have some money to buy some with!

Here's mine: http://www.jleighdesignz.com/2009/11/aloha-friday-linkin-up.html

13. ~ Noelle says

yep!
    Started shopping about a month or so ago

14. I kinda started shopping. I started making the gifts way back in August, thinking I'd get a head start and save some money too….

Guess how much I've gotten done?
    Not much!
    ugh

15. I plan year round as I see sales and specials, especially important this year as our budget is so tight. So I am done and ready for Christmas — yhea!

16. I have started shopping, but still need to get quite a few things.

I'm usually done by Black Friday, but always go out for fun!

17. Mrs. Marine says

I never shop early. I am more of a last minute shopper. Although I plan on putting up my decorations soon!

18. Nope! Not even a little bit.

19. I've started but far from done.

20. I've definitely started, but that doesn't mean I'm anywhere near done!

21. Kandi Thompson says

I haven't started yet…but have started researching what we will be getting.

22. blueviolet says

I haven't started at all. I really need to get on it!

23. Twincerely,Olga says

no not at all!! I usually start around Thanksgiving!

24. Yourtime says

I think I'll say Christmas because of the meaning and well there's just something about Christmas.