Wordless Wednesday – Pics in the Park

The weather was so nice this past weekend and the trees were dropping their orange and yellow leaves I hauled the kids to a local park and snapped away. Here’s a just a peek at some of the shots I got.

Comments

1. A beautiful backdrop. Great smile!

2. What a beautiful family! I love the first picture. So cute!

3. Awww she looks so grown up there, great photos!

4. Oh, those are awesome! Great photos!

5. looked like a beautiful day! It has been very cold here & the wind & rain has already taken the leaves. Wonderful family photos, are more to come?

6. Too cute!

7. Great pictures, and looks like great weather for you too!

8. Candace says

Those are really great!

9. Lisa @ljenator says

Great shots! Such a beautiful day, and such precious subjects! 🙂

10. I’m so jealous of that beautiful fall scenery.

11. Abby Approved says

Cute pics!

12. Jennifer @ Mom Spotted says

I love fall shots. Sadly most of our leaves have fallen!

13. I so love this time of year! That second picture is beautiful!

14. Those look like happy shots of the kids, what a beautiful day that was!

15. Rob,

I love the fall days that still allow us to get outside and enjoy w/o freezing off our rears. You got some great shots.

16. Love their interaction there. Such good looking kids.

17. Kate @ The Shopping Mama says

Great photos! I just love colorful fall trees.

18. Great photos…looks like such a nice day at the park!

19. Great shots! Looks like a great weekend.

20. Looks like you have some frame-worthy shots there.

21. Great pics! We love our parks.

22. beautiful shots! I’m the same way with photos. If I see an opp, I just can’t pass it up. 🙂

23. Gorgeous pictures. I love autumn photos.

24. Beautiful Fall leaves, gorgeous background. Love those smiles!

25. Now those are pics you can cherish forever!

26. Great pictures! My favorite are fall pics!

27. Looks great!
    I am sure you had a great time in the fresh air!!!
    We tried to do that with Broxton, but all the leaves where we were are still green…
    blah!
    My WW for you

28. Awesome pics!

Mimi

29. How adorable! I love fall pictures!

30. Looks like a beautiful day! Great pictures of the kids too!

31. Those are great! I really need to take the family out to get some shots!

32. Frame worthy!

33. oh wow those turned out wonderfully! There is nothing like pics in the park on a lovely day 🙂

34. Deborah says

The Fall colors in the photos look great!

35. Beautiful pictures!

36. Great pics! Beautiful looking park as well.

37. staciesmadness says

well played you.

38. Awesome pictures!! Too cute!

39. Michelle says

Fabulous shots! That is a wonderful photo op for a beautiful family!

40. Great photos :), This looks like it was a fantastic day for all of you!