Wordful Wednesday-It’s Just Us

Here we are, a rare picture of us together and I think it’s a pretty good one. I’m on my tippy toes so Rob didn’t have to bend down since I’m such a shortie. This is us in Galveston, TX at the Moody Gardens Aquarium Pyramid.

just us this time

I Disclose

Comments

1. Carabee says:

Great picture! Sounds like you guys had a blast in Texas!

2. Kenda says:

What a great shot! Handsome couple πŸ™‚

3. That IS a great picture! I understand how rare that is! πŸ™‚

4. Great pic. It’s been awhile since my husband and I have had a picture taken together.

5. Such a cute picture of you guys!

6. This is a great one of you guys! Will I be seeing you two at RR12?

• Melinda says:

OH Yes you will be, we are speaking this time. That’s gonna be an interesting event LOL

7. Ok, this makes me miss the two of you so much!

8. Jennifer @ Mom Spotted says:

It is a good one! I can’t even tell you the last time hubby & I took one together!

9. You guys are stinkin’ adorable!

10. You two look great!

11. Michelle Ayers says:

great picture!

12. Tenille says:

Super cute – do you notice in pics he’s hunched over? I have a habit of doing that when I’m beside someone shorter, so good on you for the tippy toes! Looks great!

• Melinda says:

he’s always hunched over, it’s something I keep telling him to stop. So so so so many of our pics look like he’s standing with a child LOL

13. Great picture!!! My husband is 6’3″ and no matter how much tippy toe standing I do, I never even get close!

14. Great picture of you two! I hardly have any couple photos myself, will have to make sure to get some during the holidays.

15. Yay for shorties! I’m 5’2″ and Hubs is 6’2″.

16. Tony Scott says:

You two looks amazing together! I understand your point on getting on your toes; me and my wife has 11 inches between us and getting pictures together can really be hard.

17. Y’all look so cute!

18. YAY! πŸ™‚

19. Y’ll are just too cute!
    Kas

20. Great photo, you are such a cute couple! I always try to shrink just a bit when I get a pic with my hubby since we’re the same height πŸ™‚

21. What a great looking couple you make!!!

22. That is a cute pic of you two!

23. Y’all are so cute – and I LOVE your hair, Melinda!

• Melinda says:

thanks so much, I got it cut last week and it was the 1st time in years that I walked out truly happy.

24. You two aer adorable!

25. awwwwww great photo of you two together!!!!

26. Gerat picture! I’m 5’2″ and hubby is 6’3″ – I feel ya!

27. Beautiful picture and I am loving your tan!

28. Candace says:

You guys are so cute together you make me sick! totally kidding but seriously these are my favorite photos on this blog you guys have the happiest smiles.

29. That’s sweet! Jon and I have very few pictures together.