Wordfull Wednesday-Shae Can Dance

A couple weeks back we told you about Shae starting dance class. Well the consensus is she LOVES it.  She shows off her ballet positions, her tap shuffles and her stretching techniques. This is the latest thing she showed me, a dance move.  I don’t know about you but I’ve never seen a ballerina dance like this.  But it’s cute and I love the spin move towards the end!

I Disclose

Comments

1. She is too stinkin’ cute!!!!

2. The hand on the head cracks me up!

• LOL, I thought the same thing when Melinda showed me the video. I asked why she was covering the side of her head.

3. She’s adorable!

4. What a cute little dancer!

5. I love it! So cute!

I want to put my almost 4 year old in dance, but I don’t think she will pay attention. That is awesome that Shae loves it so much!

6. She’s so cute! I love the hand on the head too, lol.

7. Oh my goodness, you’re gonna be in so much trouble when she gets bigger. She is ADORABLE!

8. Jennifer @ Mom Spotted says

She is so cute! I think that to dance like a ballerina you need ballerina music Mom.

9. She really is adorable!

10. she is doing awesome! She’s adorable!

11. LOL! She is adorable but hey, she’s definitely having fun!

12. Harriet says

That’s so sweet. Brings back a lot of memories too!

Have a great Wednesday!

13. Deborah says

Too sweet! A dancer in the making to be sure.

14. She is ADORABLE!!
    Happy WW!
    Kas

15. Cute! My 6 year old starts ballet next week and is super excited about it. 🙂

16. Candace says

Awwww I so wish I had put my daughter in dance but she is a sports girl. Maybe when she is older she might want to try. I can always hope LOL

• Melinda says

she did soccer over the spring and liked it at first but it was way unorganized so she lost interest. We’ll do it again in the spring when they actually play “games”

17. Too cute!

18. She is so cute. I love the hand on her hip, gives her more attitude.

19. That’s wicked cute – I remember taking dance when I was a little girl & having so much fun doing it.

20. She’s adorable!

21. as the saying goes… “a new Star is born” so cute 😉

22. Wow, she’s doing what you do? So what ARE they teaching in ballet if not that! LOL

23. and she sings tooo. So cute. Loved the spin

24. Carolyn G says

Wow she is terrific!!!

25. Too Cute!

26. OMG that is too stinkin’ cute. She rocked it!

27. Aw, that’s so sweet!

28. What a little ballet dancer!

29. Lindsay says