the winner is
With spring comes warmer weather and with warmer weather come lots of get-togethers. Just this month I am hosting 2 birthday parties. Every proper hostess needs an adorable apron to greet her guests. OvertheTopAprons has a GORGEOUS selection of aprons to bring out the fun and flirty side of anyone.
Corline from OvertheTopAprons sent Shae an adorable vintage paper doll toddler apron. While she’s too little to help me in the kitchen she has tons of fun in her kitchen in the playroom. She wears her extraordinary apron while chatting on her phone and stirring a pot then serves up yummy meals of French fries and hardboiled eggs.
The quality and workmanship of Shae’s OvertheTopApron is excellent. The aprons are designed by owner Corline. Her designs are original and fun and creative.
Do you want an apron of your very own? Corline is giving away an apron to a LookWhatMomFound reader.
Long ties to be tied in front or back, according to your personal style.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit OvertheTopAprons, sign their guest book and tell my what other apron you LOVE. (non-bloggers are welcome to enter. Be Sure To Leave a Valid Email Address)
Extra Entries: Mandatory Entry must be done first. Leave a new comment for each action taken.
- Follow LookWhatMomFound on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway
- Follow LookWhatMomFound publicly (button on right sidebar)
- Enter another Spring Blog party giveaway, tell me which one you entered (you get an extra entry with each other giveaway you enter)
- Grab my Spring Party button
- Grab my LookWhatMomFound button or add LookWhatMomFound to your blogroll
- Blog about this giveaway with links back to OvertheTopAprons & LookWhatMomFound
- Join PlayDate Picks Forum, leave an introduction let me know your member name
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on Friday March 27, 2009. If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. I will email prize winner and also post winners name here on LookWhatMomFound the day after the contest ends.Winner will be chosen at Random! I will be using Random.com to select the winner.Contest open to U.S. residents only.