It may be cold outside but that doesn’t mean it can’t be tons of fun inside. Join me and GummyLump as we work on 300 Crafts for Kids in 2011. Throughout 2011 GummyLump will post fun, creative, preschool suitable crafts that any family can do at home. With the collection of standard supplies, some specialty items such as foam stickers and pipe cleaners you and your child will be able to whip up adorable creations to keep or give as special gifts to family and friends.
The other day Shae and I chose to do a Favorite Things banner. This was a variation on Project #10 “Things I Like” craft. I taped 2 large scrapbook pieces of paper, titled it Shae’s favorite things and we drew and pasted pictures of things like her brother and sister, a pink flower and Scooby Doo movies and games. I could’ve made this project as big as her bedroom wall but we contained it to something smaller that she can show off to everyone that comes over.
Crafting and imagination play is key for kids development. Growing up we I remember being occupied with books, crayons, dolls and blocks; I make sure my kids get to enjoy the simple facets of play so they aren’t consumed with technology and electronics.
Get your kids imaginations and fingers working with some of the crafts listed on GummyLump. If you accomplish any of the crafts listed and upload a picture of your finished project on GummyLump’s Facebook Page you’ll automatically be entered to win their weekly giveaway of Kids Art Supplies. Please note that all crafts show modifications to suit children with special needs, no one is left out!
LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! readers are eligible for their own giveaway too! Enter to win a Melissa and Doug Wooden Floor Easel. Tell me a craft you’d like to try out or that has been a favorite with your children.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above. Please note the changes to the entries and frequency, entries that don’t follow rules will be disregarded/ignored/deleted.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed
- Publicly follow this blog of Google Friend Connect, bottom of page
- Like Us in our Networked Blog section under our button.
- Follow Mom and Dad and GummyLump on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway 1 time per day, please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: #win Wooden Easel from @GummyLump and @lkwhtmomfound @anddadtoo #kidscrafts http://bit.ly/hH60qF
- Like GummyLump and LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! on Facebook AND like this giveaway.
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
- Post your craft on GummyLump’s Facebook Page
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Saturday, March 5, 2011. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to US residents only. For complete rules please read our contest rules page.
This is a sponsored post but the opinions and descriptions presented belong solely to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! Your experiences and reactions may differ from ours.