Sabreena received this Just Jen “Karma” tee. She’s a do gooder so I thought this was an appropriate choice. For Shae I want to get something more along the lines of “Diva”. For me I want to create a custom hoodie that reads “I’m not scared, I’m a mom of 3”.
Just Jen tees and clothing are a great way to express yourself while remaining stylish and comfortable. Girls tshirts and accessories can be custom made to reflect any mood, attitude or occasion like bride sweatsuits, sorority fundraisers or company outings. Personalized and Custom clothing are great ways to say what you feel.
Design your own rhinestone custom hoodies, sweatpants, hats, aprons and more online with text and symbols and are made with Swarovski Crystal rhinestones for fabulous sparkle. Just Jen lets you choose from maternity sizes to baby and kid to plus size options so no one is left out.
A LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! reader is going to get their own personalized rhinestone tee from Just Jen. Visit Just Jen tees and tell me which design and crystal color you like best.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above. Please note the changes to the entries and frequency, entries that don’t follow rules will be disregarded/ignored/deleted.
- Share this Giveaway and the What She Really Wants blog party with a blog post, Facebook update or email to your friends and family. Link back, cc me or leave your facebook link.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed, bottom of page
- Publicly follow this blog of Google Friend Connect, bottom of page
- Like Us in Networked Blog, bottom of page
- Follow Mom and Dad and Just Jen on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway 1 time per day, please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: Swarovski Crystal Personalized tee #giveaway from @JustJenShop at @lkwhtmomfound @anddadtoo! http://bit.ly/h4RXTV
- Like LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! and Just Jen on Facebook AND like this giveaway.
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Friday, April 29, 2011. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our contest rules page.