Men. Easier Fed than Understood has been a brought to you by Ball Park to share the quirky and humorous behaviors that happen when guys get together. Whether it’s the overworked and tacky man caves or the insulting and inappropriate trash talk held the grill, Ball Park wants to celebrate it.
Food brings everyone together. When Rob goes out to meet friends it’s often over a drink and some food. When we hang out with friends the guys are often found arranged neatly around the food table for quick access to their personal favorites. The kids top choice for a fun time spent together is heading to one of our favorite restaurants to indulge on things this momma doesn’t make at home.
Did you ever wonder what guys really talk about when they get together? Have you ever walked in on a full blown guy convo to just turn around, walk away and wonder, “what in the world were they talking about “? Technology, sports and politics are lost on me. Rob likes to talk about sports but I’m often the only one close enough to listen. I smile and nod and he appreciates it.
Tell me all about the fun, mysterious or weird behaviors, habits or conversations that go on around the guys in your life for a chance to win (3) full value coupons for any Ball Park product (up to $5.99 value). Each comment/story/share will be a valid entry to win.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above. Please note the changes to the entries and frequency, entries that don’t follow rules will be disregarded/ignored/deleted.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed
- Add us to your Google + Circle
- SHARE this giveaway on YOUR Facebook wall
- Follow Mom & Dad on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway (1 time per day), please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: Enter to win (3) Full Value Ball Park coupons #giveaway with @lkwhtmomfound @anddadtoo http://bit.ly/zJPxYY
- Like Ball Park on Facebook.
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
- Leave a relevant comment on any other Review/Everyday Life/Thoughts post, let us know where to find it
“This is a sponsored post. Ball Park product and additional incentives were provided to me. All opinions stated are my own.”
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Tuesday , March 20, 2012. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our contest rules page.