Is it snacktime yet? At least 8 times a day I hear this coming from one or more kids. My kids would eat all day long if I let them and NO, they wouldn’t always make the best choices. I hate always denying them a treat but know they need the nutrition and sustenance to get them going throughout the day.
WhoNu cookies arrived one day and claimed to be loaded with 20 vitamins and minerals plus 3 grams of Fiber. Fine, a healthy cookie but would it taste good? The vanilla sandwich and chocolate chip cookies are gone. You might be saying kids will eat cookies even if they were covered in dirt, not my kids. They are picky. If it doesn’t taste good they aren’t going to waste the snack time on it. Rob even raved about the WhoNu Chocolate Chip cookies, and he’s the cookie freak. Me I like a salty bag of popcorn but he would dust off a pack of cookies in a heartbeat.
There is no healthy cardboard food feel here. WhoNu cookies are just good cookies. We haven’t opened the other two flavors yet but I’m guessing we aren’t going to have any issues.
Get your own WhoNu cookies from retailers near you starting in July and get the complete run down of healthy details from the official website. Win a couple packs of WhoNu cookies and a $25 WalMart GC just by letting me know what flavor you would most like to try. TWO LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! readers will be winners of this tasty prize pack.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry above. Please note the changes to the entries and frequency, entries that don’t follow rules will be disregarded/ignored/deleted.
- Subscribe to LookWhatMomFound…and Dad too! via email or RSS feed, bottom of page
- Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect, bottom of page
- Follow Us on Networked Blog, bottom of page
- Follow Mom and Dad on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway 1 time per day, please leave your twitter link each time, tweet a form of this message: WhoNu Cookies & WalMart GC#Giveaway @lkwhtmomfound & @anddadtoo http://bit.ly/lSJ6Km
- SHARE this giveaway on your Facebook wall (easy to use widget at top of post) OR WRITE on our Facebook Wall that you entered to win this giveaway
- Enter another Giveaway – let us know which one in the comment (one extra entry per giveaway you enter, just leave separate comments)
- Leave a relevant comment on any other Review/Family/Article post, let us know where to find it
Your entries must follow the rules or they won’t be eligible for prizes. This contest ends 11:59 pm, Sunday, July 24, 2011. The winners will be emailed and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. This contest is open to Continental US residents only. For complete rules please read our contest rules page.